Tuesday, December 05, 2006
About Me
- Name: matt
- Location: Eagle Rock, CA, United States
If you are reading this, most likely, you already know me so no surprises here, but I'll do it for the sake of completeness. I graduated from UCSD in 2003 with a BS in Electrical Engineering. Yes, I am a geek. I like to play with cars, but my MR2 caught on fire, so now I just have this blog to update instead of looking for car parts all day. Sneakers ruined my life. I guess that's it. I dunno. Bah.
Previous Posts
- so...its been a super long time. i dunno what to w...
- sorry, sorry, ive been super lazy lately and i nee...
- i love it. more on the weekend later. check this o...
- So last night i hung out with my HS friends Noelle...
- so...its been a long time already. so sorry. thing...
- BAE Systems officials today advised members of Pla...
- These are pretty hilarious Burger King commercials...
- so....my entry on friday and saturday were non exi...
- so, here we are on day 4 and im still going strong...
- BAPE (A Bathing Ape) is overrated. See all of the ...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home