Day Thirteen:
One Night in Paris
So I have arrived in Paris with no problems. My flight from Toulouse was a bit delayed, but it was a pretty easy flight, just like flying to SF or LV.
I ended up paying for a shuttle to pick me up from the airport, since I figured that the train ride by myself with all of my stuff was a bit much. I took this Paris shuttle thing that the hotel I'm staying at recommended. It worked out pretty nicely, and it was decently priced, and the guy gave me a few pointers on traveling in the city, so I think it was worth it.
Man, my hotel is money. it is right in the heard of the city in the Latin Quarter and is walking distance from the Notre Dame and the Musee Du Louvre. The hotel itself is money. Its this old hotel with a ton of character as we call it in the states.
I have a sweet room on the 6th floor looking out over the street, it's great. Check it out:
Everything is very small though. Check out the size of the elevator and the size of the room. Pretty dinky, like only probably 200sq ft, but i still love it.
Here's the outside of the hotel, it's prety nice, very classic, totally what you would expect to see here.
The best thing though is the crepe place down the street. This might replace Leo's or Rambo's. Seriously. LOL.


Ok, well that is all for tonight. I am here safely and love the city so far. But, I have a big day of sightseeing tomorrow so I will have to run now.
Au revoir!
PS - Some dude selling Asics out of a deparment bag offered me some shoes in Spanish. I guess he thought I was Spanish? I dunno, either way, he was from Algeria in N. Africa and was selling Aisics out of a department store shopping bag with the prices still on them.....I guess no matter what country you are from, I still look hispanic. =0(












4 Comments:
gee, wow, how did you find that fantastic hotel?
-rt
i should have told you to beware of the north africans selling EVERYTHING out of bags and their pockets!
yup! exactly! get me a louis bag will ya! HAHA!
yup! exactly! get me a louis bag will ya! HAHA!
Post a Comment
<< Home