I was at work late for my 7-8pm meeting, which was totally useless, but what else is new? A useless meeting? That never happens. Then Brice offered to take me out out with his girlfriend around Toulouse. It was a nice night, something I'll never forget. We went out to
a Moroccan restaurant for dinner, but not before a drink at Le Capitole. The Moroccan place was outstanding. We had some great Moroccan wine and some great little salads with the main dish of Tajine. After that, we hit up another small bar which had a ton of small beers from Belgium, France, and Spain. (burp!) I was barely on the metro in time to make the last trip down to Bass Cambo, which was lucky.
Anyways....it was a nice night in France, and thanks again for all of the birthday wishes.
Miss you guys dearly, I wish you could be here with me.
Au revoir,
Matt

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home