Saturday, February 23, 2008

So, I know that I am a few days behind, but hey, its the weekend, and what are you doing looking at this anyways?!?! You should be out partying.

Well I owe you guys two days worth of stories and pictures. I know, I am laggin, but the weather has been so good, 21C or so, that I've been spending most of my time out and about, as I should be.

So, here's a quick summary of the last two days:

Friday, got out of work late and had to talk to the bossman when I got home, which was fine. I changed out of my geek clothes and headed to the city for dinner. I had a great dinner and a realy nice walk scoping out the place for Saturday. I had to support a work call that took place from 1pm to 3pm PST, which was from 10pm-midnight here. So that's where the rest of my night went.

Saturday, got up a bit late, but it was worth the extra sleep. Headed to the city on the metro, which was a nice ride in the daylight finally. Then I walked around, checked out the sights and sounds of Toulouse, then came back and changed, and then headed out again. Had a nice dinner and caught some of the england vs. france rugby game at a French bar, which was an event in itself, but yea. the night was a bit short, but it was a long day, so i don't mind.

More details later though, I'm still uploadiing the pictures and getting my stories straight. Hope you guys are having a good weekend. I miss you guys, its so quiet here.

Okies, time for bed. Au revoir!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

=(

Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 4:03:00 PM PST  
Blogger Ayami said...

Whatever. I'm a mommy, at least I have an excuse for not going out this w/e!

Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 10:58:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home