Tuesday, September 23, 2008
About Me
- Name: matt
- Location: Eagle Rock, CA, United States
If you are reading this, most likely, you already know me so no surprises here, but I'll do it for the sake of completeness. I graduated from UCSD in 2003 with a BS in Electrical Engineering. Yes, I am a geek. I like to play with cars, but my MR2 caught on fire, so now I just have this blog to update instead of looking for car parts all day. Sneakers ruined my life. I guess that's it. I dunno. Bah.
Previous Posts
- Well, I have arrived safely in Toulouse again for ...
- Well no sooner that I am back, I am back on the ro...
- Well we finally had our review today and it was le...
- I know this isnt related to France, but it's relev...
- This entry will have to be a quick one. I'm actual...
- Stuff they play on French radio stations that I ca...
- 07.22.2008Toulouse Part 2Day Eight: Torrance comin...
- 07.21.2008Toulouse Part 2Day Seven: Longest Day EV...
- 07.20.2008Toulouse Part 2Day Six: Touring the Fren...
- 07.19.2008Toulouse Part 2Day Five: Centre Ville an...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home