My immediate boss/lead is my old boss from BAE back in Culver City, so it’s nice to see and work with him again. He’s always been so helpful and is a great teacher. The work is similar to what I was doing at BAE, except that instead of flight control computers, we are doing actuator control computers. They are pretty similar, but the stuff I am doing now directly controls the spoilers and flaps on airplanes to help them stabilize when landing.
The drive hasn’t been too bad yet either; maybe its b/c some of the schools are on vacation already. I dunno. Either way, it takes about 30 minutes to get here and an hour to get home. If I come in at 7am, I can leave by 3:30-4pm depending on how long I take for lunch. This is much better than the old schedule, but I lost my every other Friday off.
Anyways…that’s all I have for today. Hopefully Ill be able to get shots of the mug and my new office soon, I just don’t want to get in too much trouble right away.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home