Tuesday, March 04, 2008

03.04.2008
Day Seventeen:
Almost there!!!!

Well its Tuesday night here in Cork, Ireland. I had a great day today, which I will blog about when I get home.

I am all packed up and ready to go. I am developing a sore throat and my flight is really early. However, I was able to get some salt to gargle with after some strange discussions with the male receptionist.

It's late and I am gonna get to bed. See you in LA!!!

Matt

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! a welcome home dinner and pics galore!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 6:07:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your return trip to the states was good. Thanks again for posting all these photos and describing your trip the past two weeks. It was cool sort of traveling along with you in France and Ireland.

Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 11:40:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home