Tuesday, February 19, 2008

02.19.2008
Day Three:
The Digs

Here are a few pics of the place I’m staying. It’s called Suites Village in Saint Simon, which is just a few miles down the Rocade Arc-en-Ciel.

Here is a google maps link to where I am.

I am the in the last house at the bottom right there, with the shaded yard. Man, this is cool that I can post exactly where I am, I love it!

You can see how desolate the place is and how far it is to the center of town. However, the metro stop is right down the street, which will take me into town for 2.50EU roundtrip. Not bad.

Here’s the gate to the place.


Outside of the apartment


The Living Room.


The Kitchen.


The bathroom closet. No joke, its like a freaking closet with a toilet in it.


The first bedroom on the second floor has two twin beds.


The second bedroom on the second floor has one queen bed, which is the room I’m staying in.


Here is the toilet with no sink; the sink is down the hall. Go figure.


Here’s the sink finally! It also has a pretty big tub with a flexible shower head, but no place to hang up the head, so I have to use the shower upstairs. So complicated!


Upstairs master bathroom, which is huge.


Finally the bathroom with the shower, on the third floor.




Oh, and I forgot to show you the internet in the cabinet! I mean what better place to put a router and internet connection than in a kitchen cabinet. Fabulous.


Anyways, those are the digs of the place. I went out a bit today, so more pictures of that to follow. I am going to go with one of my older counterparts to check out a soccer match at a local English pub. I guess it’s the Chelsea team against a French team tonight, so that should be fun and less of a struggle than the last two nights.

Au revoir!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you in the apartment by yourself???

Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 2:11:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home